A company's controller is the chief accounting officer and heads the accounting department. The controller is responsible for the company's financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payro…Read More
Empowering Entrepreneurs By Providing Visibility into Their Business
When you make decisions in your business based on assumptions, mistakes, or incomplete numbers you risk not only the efficacy of that decision, but the health of your entire business. The Limitless team of bookkeepers, accountants and CFO’s help clients gain a competitive advantage by having accurate and up-to-date financial information to make better decisions. Our team goes beyond simply evaluating financials and making suggestions, we have the expertise to implement changes that will improve operations and profits. As your business grows and evolves, we’ll continually adjust our services to keep pace with your needs and help you get to the next level.
Warning Signs You Need an Accountant or CFO
It’s not always obvious when your organization needs to add an accountant, controller or CFO and the timing varies from company to company. Below are some signals to consider. If you’re still not sure, drop us a line and let’s chat.
- You aren’t sure if your company is profitable
- You don’t have a business plan
- You don’t have financial data to guide decision making
- You don’t understand your tax obligations
- You don’t understand your payroll tax obligations
- Your small business is experiencing rapid growth and revenue
- Your business needs a bank loan or a line of credit
- A potential business merger is on the horizon