Virtual CFO & Controller Services
Virtual CFO & Virtual Controller services give you access to a chief financial officer (CFO) who can help your business grow by implementing ways to raise capital, set key performance indicators (KPIs) and review and analyze financials to identify risks and big-hit opportunities. Your business doesn’t have to break the bank to get the financial assistance it needs.
If you are frustrated with the state of your finances, this happens to a lot of startups, small businesses, and nonprofit leaders. Or maybe it has begun to dawn on you that your financial branch can be a competitive advantage and open the doors to new opportunities. You just need solid numbers and someone who can interpret the story behind the numbers to begin to step ahead of the competition.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Virtual CFO or Controller for your Small Business?
Below we mention several benefits to working with a virtual CFO.
- Reduce tax liabilities – A Virtual CFO will focus on strategic, high-level financial services at half the cost. They will uncover money leaks, tax deductions and business restructuring that will help you reduce your overall tax liabilities and financial worries.
- Better operational control – Often, a small business is not familiar with the small details needed to achieve large results. A Virtual CFO will provide you with the peace of mind in knowing that all areas of your business are operating inflow, therefore moving the business towards its high achieving goals. This will enable you to reduce risk, save time and eliminate stress.
- Increase Cash Flow & Profit Margins – Do you often feel as if you are on a cash flow roller coaster? A virtual CFO will streamline your back-office operations while helping you gain financial control and clarity. Once you have a clear understanding of the health of your company, you will be well equipped to earn more money, keep more money and accelerate business growth.
- Improved Accounting Processes: Virtual CFO’s have often worked in businesses at various stages in the business cycle. With this set of expertise, your virtual CFO will be able to guide you in making decisions that will help to benefit your business’s financial decision-making.
- Implementing Enhanced Accounting Software: Almost all virtual CFO services offer secure portals for financial information to be safely stored online. An online service will be able to use these financial portals to your business’s advantage. While a virtual CFO is performing your company’s bookkeeping tasks on a safe, online platform, you will have time to focus on what only you can do–grow your business.
- Promotes Noticeable Cost Savings: When hiring a virtual CFO, you are cutting some of the mandatory operating costs that come with hiring an in-house accounting team. Most virtual CFO services are not hired on as full-time employees. Rather than spending money on operating costs and payroll taxes, you will be able to reallocate that money back into the growth of your business.
- Provide financial intelligence at your fingertips: While you focus on growing your business, a Virtual CFO will help you understand key performance numbers, pricing, setting and achieving realistic revenue and profit goals, ratios, and much more. They will help you “see through your numbers” to repair, build and grow a truly profitable, successful business.
What Makes Virtual CFO Services Possible?
Performing essential finance functions may seem impossible to perform from a virtual level. How can something so important be done online? The simple answer to this is the accessibility of cloud technology.
Many small business owners are wary of virtual CFO services due to the fact such an important person won’t be present all the time for their business. But, thanks to cloud accounting technology, virtual CFO services are also becoming easier for accounting firms to offer. With increased time savings and real-time access to high-quality data, accounting firms that leverage cloud technology are well-positioned to step into this role for their clients.
Having already disrupted the traditional business model, digitization and the cloud are becoming the order of the day. It has become imperative for enterprises to embark on their digital journey, and the cloud is the catalyst that drives innovation and sets them on the right path. Here are some of the benefits the cloud can offer your business:
- Enhanced efficiency
- Data security
- Reduced costs
- Business agility
Virtual CFO & Virtual Controller Services Include:
A virtual CFO’s scope of work for a company typically depends on the company’s size and unique financial needs.
- Identify key metrics and map out reporting to monitor
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Risk Management
- Interpret financial results on a regular basis
- Manage annual budgeting process, development of annual strategy
- Cost Management
- Cash management & planning
- Debt Reduction
- Strategic planning
- Ensure tax compliance
Why Should I Hire a Virtual CFO?
For many startups, hiring a Virtual CFO is never even considered. Some may not know that such a service exists, while others may think that a service like this is extremely far out of their price range. At Limitless Investment & Capital, we offer a variety of virtual CFO packages tailored to fit your business’s needs.
Limitless Investment & Capital Virtual CFO & Controller Services for Small Businesses
At Limitless Accounting Services, our virtual CFO’s will help your company grow sales, cash flow, and profit. Our Virtual CFOs can drive growth and profitability for your company anywhere from 5 to 36 hours per week, based on your needs. Depending on the size and the growth stage of your company, we provide a flexible engagement model, enabling you to increase/decrease engagement levels, thereby giving you the opportunity of having the best CFO talent assisting you, based on your needs.