General Counsel Services
Many businesses rely upon outside counsel to act as their in-house and general counsel. Limitless Investment & Capital lawyers routinely serve as outside general counsel for small businesses throughout the country. Working closely with our clients, we gain an in-depth understanding of their business activities and objectives. Because of this, we are able to provide focused, client-centered, and cost-effective advice and counsel on legal issues confronting clients on a daily basis.
We help our corporate clients manage
• Business and legal risks
• Corporate formation and governance, subsidiary governance, and board-related matters
• Day-to-day legal operational matters
• Contract processes
• Financing and growth objectives
• Government and internal investigations
• Legal team operations and efficiency measures
• Litigation readiness and response
• Post-acquisition integration
• Technology and information management and security strategies
Outsourced General Counsel for Small Family Offices
A family office has the multi-disciplinary needs of a private company, and our attorneys understand the added complexity, and responsibility of, managing wealth within a unique family dynamic. Our comprehensive services ensure that our family office clients have ready access to the knowledge and experience of lawyers in all relevant practice areas. Coordination across our practice areas offers family office general counsel reliable, responsive support
Our goal is to efficiently, economically and expeditiously accomplish whatever our clients need—whether the project requires a single, well-placed phone call or a comprehensive suite of professional services. As general counsel to family office clients, our lawyers always are accessible and able to handle small and major matters with equal ease and attention.
We help our family office clients in:
- Forming family offices
- Managing personal wealth
- Handling the needs of a family-owned business
- Providing sophisticated advice regarding family assets
- Ensuring that complex concerns are addressed such as trusts and foundations, disputer resolutions, and campaign finance.