Our outsourced payroll professionals can manage your time-consuming payroll processing and payroll tax filing, so you can focus on value-added and revenue-generating activities. Reduce in-house staffing needs and time spent on tedious tasks.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers. We help you stay compliant while significantly reducing in-house staffing needs and costs.
Why Outsource Your Payroll+
Save Money and Reduce Overhead
Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees and eliminate expenses related to employee benefits, training, accounting software, hardware, and office supplies by outsourcing with us.
Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries. Spend more time managing and growing your business and let us manage your payroll needs.
Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
Are you worried about the negative consequences of a financial mistake? Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
Focus On Core Competencies
Our professional staff allows you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals–you get the experts working for you and with you.
You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a nominal fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers’ compensation reports and much more.
Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Business
We know that when it comes to payroll service – no one size fits all. That’s why we offer the following three custom payroll processing options.
- Comprehensive Payroll Services
- After-The-Fact Payroll Services
- Online Payroll Processing
Our comprehensive payroll services take care of all of the payroll processing for you so that you won’t have to. You get:
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time
- All of your payroll checks are laser printed on “blank” check stock to ensure maximum security and meet the micro encoding standards as set forth by the
- Federal reserve system
- Free direct deposits
- Worry-free IRS and state tax reporting, as well as EFTPS tax deposits
- User-friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3, and 1099 forms
- Detailed reports on your employee’s vacations, sick days, and personal days accrual
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports that Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- Worker’s compensation audits
- Unemployment claims
- Social security audits
- Child support audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with federal and state registration forms
How much do we charge?
Our prices are unbeatable! In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services, we need to know a little more about your business and what services you’re interested in. Contact us Today to get started!